I read that post and thought, hmmm....that makes sense and I was flipping through flickr photos of Kshitiz and got stuck at this picture.

And there were several of these pictures, where kids were smiling.
There was another picture To be a child... from Photographer Madhu Gopalan. The title of this photograph "To be a child" and when reading Kshitiz's blog and seeing his photographs something struck me at that time, i realized these kids are not only smiling using their facial muscles but they are smiling with their eyes. Is this true happiness, when your eyes are happy?
Kids - fearless, joyful, mischievous, caring, giving, passionate and above all true to their hearts. The are miles away from faking things, they speak there mind and take happiness in small-small things.
Often times we say, you are too childish and immature, if being mature means taking away the above qualities of a child, I prefer being a child... what about you?
No comments:
Post a Comment